$1,709.00 – $3,576.00
Atlas Copco’s CR two-stage cast iron piston compressors stand for exceptional reliability and maximum productivity.
The CR series two-stage, splash lubricated is your standard compressor for industrial, automotive and commercial applications requiring up to 175 psig.
The CR series two-stage pressure-lubricated compressor is engineered to deliver reliable results for applications that demand a continuous flow of compressed air. The CR offers high reliability and energy savings for the most demanding industrial, automotive and commercial applications.
The standard drive arrangement is belt driven cast iron with electrical motor.
CR Professional Series Features and Option
- Highly efficient inlet air filter
- Slow speed compressor pump with finned cylinder
- Cast iron design
- Stainless steel valves
- Start/stop pressure switch control
- Electric and Gas powered versions
- Magnetic starter included on simplexes
- Electronic tank drain
- After cooler
- Pressure lubricated variant available
- TEFC Motor and NEMA4 Control Panel variant available
|Horsepower (cfm delivery)||
5 hp (14- 17 cfm), 7.5 hp (19 – 22 cfm), 10 hp (28 – 47 cfm)
|Built-in Refrigerated Air Dryer||
230 Single Phase (230/1), 230 Three Phase (230/3)