Atlas Copco GX7EP
$5,525.00 – $8,272.00
The GX 2-7 EP oil injected screw air compressors provide an energy efficient, reliable work place air compressor that minimizes the total cost of ownership. These air compressors are designed to withstand the harshest of environments while providing you with a quiet air compressor with sound levels ranging between 61 and 66 dB(A). The GX 2-7 EP series are designed and manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 1217 which insures a reliable trouble free air compressor. As standard these units are designed to operate in 46°C/115°F ambient conditions and are available as a stand-alone compressor (Pack) or including an integrated dryer (Full Feature).
The GX 2-7 EP air compressors are available in 2kW, 3kW, 4kW, 5kW and 7kW variants with flows ranging from 4 to 14 l/s (8.5 to 29.7 cfm).
The compressors are constructed with the following major components:
State of the art compression element
- IP55 (TEFC) motor meeting or exceeding IEEE and NEMA Premium efficiency standards with greased for life bearings
- Electro-pneumatic controller
- Air-oil separator
- Inlet air filter
- Full Feature includes an integrated refrigerated air dryer using environmentally friendly R134a refrigerant.
Air is drawn in through the air filter and the inlet valve, past the air intake valve and into the compression element. This compressed air is forced through the air/oil separator, past the minimum pressure valve and into the receiver (if included). In the case of a Full Feature unit the air will them circulate through the refrigerated dryer and then to the discharge.
Oil Separator System, Oil Filter and Consumables
High efficiency two-step air oil separator system for reduced oil consumption ensuring low maintenance costs and good oil separation result in between two service intervals.
The oil filter cleans the oil continuously from particles bigger than 25 micron with 99% efficiency in order to protect the lubrication quality and health of the rotating components.
Simplified Control and Regulation System
The simplified control panel on the GX 2-7 EP models includes a pressure gauge indicating the discharge pressure, a start-stop switch, emergency stop button as well as an hour meter that indicates total running time.
Air Dryer (Full Feature models)
The integrated dryer efficiently removes moisture, aerosols and dirt particles to protect your investment. This quality air expands the life of equipment, increasing efficiency and ensuring quality in your final product. Pressure dew point at 3°C /37°F at maximum FAD. (100% relative humidity at 20°C/68°F).
Features & Benefits
- Sate of the Art compression element
- Low energy consumption and high output of compressed air
- Fully Integrated & Compact design
- Controller to ensure optimum efficiency and reliability. Ensures compliance with your air requirements and makes the best use of your valuable floor space.
- Sound insulated canopy
- No separate compressor room required. Allows for installation in most working environments.
- Robust Air Filter
- Offers long lifetime and high reliability for long service intervals and low maintenance needs. Air filter is very easy to replace.
- IP55 (TEFC) IE3 Motor
- Totally enclosed fan cooled motor insures reliability. Efficiency ratings at or above premium regulations
|Horsepower (cfm delivery)||
10 hp (28 – 47 cfm)
Floor Mount (Tankless), 53 gallon
|Built-in Refrigerated Air Dryer||
208-230/460 Three Phase (208-230/460/3)