Atlas Copco G15
$8,435.00 – $12,629.00
The G 7-15 oil injected screw air compressors, available in 7kW, 11kW and 15kW, provide an energy efficient, reliable work place air compressor that minimizes the total cost of ownership. These air compressors are designed to withstand the harshest of environments while providing you with a quiet air compressor with sound levels ranging between 67 and 71 dB (A). The G7-15 series is designed and manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 1217 which insures a reliable trouble free air compressor. As standard these units are designed to operate up to 46°C/115°F ambient conditions and are available as a stand-alone compressor (Pack) or including an integrated dryer (Full Feature) .
The G 7-15 air compressors are available in 7kW, 11kW and 15kW variants with flows ranging from 13,8 to 32,5 l/s (29,2 to 69,9 cfm).
The compressors are constructed with the following major components:
- State of the art compression element
- IP55 (TEFC) motor meeting or exceeding IEEE and NEMA Premium efficiency standards with greased for life bearings
- Base controller
- Air-oil separator
- Inlet air filter
Air is drawn in through the air filter and the inlet valve into the compression element. This compressed air is forced through the air/oil separator, past the minimum pressure valve, through the after-cooler and into the receiver (if included). In the case of a Full Feature unit, the air will then circulate through the refrigerated dryer to leave the unit through to the discharge. In case of a Full Feature Tank Mounted unit, we have a dry tank, which increases the lifetime of the tank considerably.
Scope of supply
Oil Separator System, Oil Filter and Consumables
High efficiency 2 step air oil separator system for reduced oil consumption ensuring low maintenance costs and good oil separation result between service intervals.
The oil filter cleans the oil continuously from particles bigger than 25 micron with 99% efficiency in order to protect the lubrication quality and health of the rotating components.
Simplified Control and Regulation System
The icon based Base controller on the G 7-15 models include:
Service warnings for optimal protection
- Pressure - and element outlet temperature reading
Air Dryer (Full Feature models)
The integrated dryer efficiently removes moisture, aerosols and dirt particles to protect your complete installation. This quality air expands the life of equipment, increasing efficiency and ensuring quality in your final product. Pressure dew point at 3°C /37°F at maximum FAD. (100% relative humidity at 20°C/68°F)
Features & Benefits
- Sate of the Art compression element
- Low energy consumption and high output of compressed air
- Fully Integrated & Compact design
- Controller to ensure optimum efficiency and reliability. Ensures compliance with your air requirements and makes the best use of your valuable floor space.
- Sound insulated canopy
- No separate compressor room required. Allows for installation in most working environments.
- Robust Air Filter
- Offers long lifetime and high reliability for long service intervals and low maintenance needs. Air filter is very easy to replace.
- IP55 (TEFC) IE3 Motor
- Totally enclosed fan cooled motor insures reliability. Efficiency ratings at or above premium regulations
|Horsepower (cfm delivery)||
20 hp( 49- 88 cfm)
Floor Mount (Tankless), 71 gallon, 120 gallon
125 psi, 150 psi, 175 psi
|Built-in Refrigerated Air Dryer||
208-230/460 Three Phase (208-230/460/3)